StS Resources & Technology provides a full range of Non-Destructive Testing technicians, using methods such as:
- Magnetic particle Inspection (MPI)
- Visual Testing (VT)
- Liquid Penetrative Testing (PT)
- Electromagnetic Testing (ET and also known as Eddy Current Testing)
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT and including phased array)
- Radiographic Testing (RT).
NDT combined with industrial rope access, can save time as large scale expensive equipment often used in connection with more traditional access is not required. This is particularly useful for visual testing of castings, forgings, machined components and welding inspection. This results in considerable cost benefits due to the reduction of downtime, personnel requirements and equipment costs.
Our experienced and dedicated technicians have been involved with a wide variety of successful long running projects worldwide.